Every donation made goes directly to all of Albemarle Hopeline's free and comprehensive services. Even as little as a dollar can go a long way in helping our organization best serve survivors of sexual and domestic violence in this community.
Thank you in advance for your generous support that allows us to continue to provide the best service to thousands of survivors and their families each year.
If donating specifically to the Christmas project, or in honor or memory of someone, please specify in the PayPal check out or on your check. Thank you!
Other Ways to Donate
- Personal care cards - Gift cards to Walgreens or CVS so that Hopeline clients may choose their own personal products (hair care, bath products, etc.)
- Gas cards to help survivors get to work when they are starting a new job
- Food Lion gift cards
- Walmart gift cards to help survivors who are transitioning out of shelter into new housing to purchase items for their new home
- Mail a check - Send any checks to P.O. Box 2064, Elizabeth City, NC 27906
- Donate to Hopeline's Clothesline - Click here for more information
Shelter Supply Wish List:
Toilet paper and paper towels
39 gallon trashbags
Tide liquid laundry detergent
Queen-sized sheet sets
Utensils (forks, spoons, etc.)
Survivors usually stay in our shelter for over a month- travel-sized toiletries are not needed.